1. Implement, maintain and continuously improve the Management System, which constitutes the integrating and dynamic element of managing the Group.
2. That each company periodically review the Objectives and Goals regarding Quality and Environment, at the same time as the revision of the principles to manage the Group is carried out.
3. Give strict compliance to both legal and / or regulatory requirements, as well as any voluntary norm to be applied.
4. To form, train and make aware, personnel and subcontractors to create an atmosphere favorable to the progress of any environmental and quality measures.
5. That the contractual requirements, the wishes and expectations of the clients are the criteria for establishing the Group's pattern of action.
6. Employ the best and cleanest application technologies available, economically viable.
7. With the prevention of contamination.
8. Provide all the necessary resources to comply with this policy.